Co-Op / Internship
First Quality Tissue SE, LLC in Anderson, SC is seeking talented, team-oriented, college students for its Co-Op / Internship Programs. We have one goal: providing you with real life, hands-on experience! These positions are full-time, paid positions where you will work on real projects with real results!
We offer Co-Ops / Internships in a variety of areas:
- Controls – Assist with efficiency improvement projects, equipment downtime tracking, and capital project support.
- Finance / Accounting – Invoicing and customer account reconciliation tasks; work with Purchasing and Warehouse groups to ensure clean 3-way match process
- Maintenance / Reliability – Assist with troubleshooting and maintaining production and any associated equipment, including upgrading equipment.
- Process / Technical – Assist in analyzing the operation of the machinery and implementing process, equipment, and procedural changes.
- Product Development – Participate in Research and Development of current and future product trials.
- Project / Packaging – Provide support for the installation and startup of new equipment and manufacturing systems, including design support.
- Safety – Assist in ongoing initiatives to reduce organizational risk through behavior modification, legal compliance and hazard mitigation.
- Warehouse – Assist with the development of improved internal flows of self-guided vehicles and optimization of warehouse automated systems.
We also offer additional opportunities from social events and facility tours, to lunch and learns’ with company leaders and other Co-ops / Interns that allow you to network and gain a broader understanding of First Quality and its functions. At the conclusion of the rotation, all Co-Ops / Interns will present their achievements to leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree (or demonstrated progress toward a degree) in a related field of study
- Engineering (ChemE, EE, IE, ME, Materials Science, Packaging)
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Automation, Mechatronics
- Minimum 2.6 GPA
- 1-3 years of academic experience
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams