University New Grad - Associate Systems Analyst
**This position can be located in Chicago, IL, Richardson, TX, or Tulsa, OK*
What Are Your Responsibilities?
This Position Is Responsible For Designing Enhancements And New Business Applications And/Or Information Systems Solutions Through Integration Of Technical And Business Requirements, Serving As Technical Designer To Identify the Best Solution And Resulting Technical Specifications Within Limits Of Code Environment; Linking Business Analyst Needs And Architect Definition To Technical Solutions.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Develop detailed technical specifications and designs for waterfall/XP projects/system enhancements.
* Provide application domain knowledge to the ADM team.
* Manage unstable applications/systems by helping to resolve incidents and issues.
* Support infrastructure first build with Solution Architects and Infrastructure Engineers.
* Review, guide, troubleshoot, and resolve contentious issues escalated during implementation.
* Evaluate the integration of SaaS / COTS packages to the current environment.
* Develop operating procedures and user manuals for transition into routine operations.
* Enable building knowledge databases for technology, solutions, and domain areas.
Work with architecture, application services, infrastructure, release management, and other relevant stakeholders to enable a smooth deployment.
* Continuously work on capturing and transferring tacit knowledge to vendors and knowledge management systems.
* Knowledge of application configuration
* Knowledge of Big Data Analytics - HAVeN / HADOOP/ Autonomy / Vertica* Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
* Knowledge of Integration Technologies - Tibco/Informatica/CAS
* Knowledge of Mobile technologies - Phonegap / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5
* Knowledge of Scripting Languages - BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY
* Service Oriented Architecture - SOAP / REST
* Web Technologies - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C#
* Rapid prototyping
* Requirements definition & management
* SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
* System Performance management
* Conceptual thinking
* Creative thinking
* Problem-solving and analytical thinking
* Strong oral/written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* Business process management and modeling.
* BA Certification
* Experience working in the Healthcare industry
What Are the Requirements You Must Meet?
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related degrees. Other Bachelor's (or higher) degrees may be considered
* Graduation date between December 2022 – June 2023
* A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
* Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
What Does the New Grad Program Entail?
* Formal New Employee Orientation to build business and industry acumen
* Challenging real-world, hands-on project
* Quarterly networking opportunities & professional development workshops among peers and company leaders
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don’t think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven’t even thought of yet.