Analog IC Design Intern (Digital Healthcare)
US, MA, Boston
Posted 10 Days Ago
job requisition id
Are you a problem solver looking for a hands-on internship position with a market-leading company that will help develop your career and reward you intellectually and professionally?
Analog Devices (ADI) has just over $9 billion in revenue with offices around the world. As a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed signal, power management and DSP integrated circuits, ADI is known for helping to solve its customers’ toughest engineering challenges. With a commitment to engineering for good, ADI strives to create a more sustainable future, while also focusing on its employees through mentoring programs, employee networks and continuous learning opportunities.
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed. During your internship, you will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility, you will create connections that will become a part of your professional network.
ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards. The internship program features various lunch-and-learn topics and social events with other interns and full-time employees.
At ADI, our goal is to develop our interns so they are the first to be considered for full-time roles.
Apply now for the opportunity to grow your career and help innovate ahead of what’s possible.
Analog Devices’ Digital Healthcare Engineering Group is looking for a motivated student pursing a degree in Electrical Engineer to work with our Analog and Mixed Signal Designers. This internship is with our team working on medical ultrasound imaging, and will use principals like charge sharing, signal processing, and low power CMOS design.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interact and participate with a cross functional team including Product, Test, Marketing, and Application Engineers
- Work with cutting edge IC design software to implement Schematics & Layout
- Verify designs via simulation, measurement, and modeling
- Analyze measurement or simulation data and effectively visualize to communicate findings
- Document work and present findings for peer review
- Pursuing Electrical Engineering Undergraduate (ABET accredited) or Graduate degree
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Relevant course work that covers electrical measurements, circuit simulation, and IC design
- Familiarity with UNIX environment
- Knowledge of MATLAB, LabVIEW, SPICE, Cadence IC design tools
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law.
Job Req Type: Internship/Cooperative
Required Travel: No