Security Products & Technology DV Intern
US, MA, Wilmington
Posted 30+ Days Ago
job requisition id
Are you a problem solver looking for a hands-on internship position with a market-leading company that will help develop your career and reward you intellectually and professionally?
Analog Devices (ADI) has just over $9 billion in revenue with offices around the world. As a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed signal, power management and DSP integrated circuits, ADI is known for helping to solve its customers’ toughest engineering challenges. With a commitment to engineering for good, ADI strives to create a more sustainable future, while also focusing on its employees through mentoring programs, employee networks and continuous learning opportunities.
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed. During your internship, you will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility, you will create connections that will become a part of your professional network.
ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards. The internship program features various lunch-and-learn topics and social events with other interns and full-time employees.
At ADI, our goal is to develop our interns so they are the first to be considered for full-time roles.
Apply now for the opportunity to grow your career and help innovate ahead of what’s possible.
The Security Products & Technology team is seeking a motivated, experienced Design Verification (DV) to provide support to our Security Products & Technology group located at ADI’s Wilmington, MA location. As ADI continues to grow its capability in embedded security technology, we have the need for a DV Engineering Intern that will work with a multi-functional engineering team to develop a range of block, subsystem, and system solutions for digital processing subsystems. You will have hands on all facets of design verification of digital IC blocks that will ensure that we can keep all of ours and our customers products secure.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work within a Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) System Verilog environment to develop tests achieving high coverage vs. specification and anticipated use cases
- Track bugs and maintain specification traceability
- Continual review and improvement of verification methodology and tools
- Debug and solve complex problems that require GLS, AMS DV collaboration, lab evaluation issue recreation, and fault injection/detection techniques
- Clearly and concisely communicate progress to team and management
- Working on Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience in digital IC design techniques and tools
- Proficient in various design languages for RTL development
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to learn something new quickly
- Innately curious with a desire to understand the business model, operations, financial structure for the organization
- Has a bias for action and works in collaboration with others to deliver results
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law.
Job Req Type: Internship/Cooperative
Required Travel: No
Security Clearance required: No