Inclusive ESG: Communications & Marketing internship (ChatGTP focused)
We are looking for a communications, outreach and marketing intern for a new project called Inclusive ESG. In this role, you will be working on a new project focused on content marketing, ChatGPT blogging, graphic design and user flows and much more.
To be a successful you must have basic skills in copywriting, be ChatGPT obsessed, have an interest in UI flows, as well as basic graphic design and video editing skills. A big bonus if you have a knowledge of ESG or corporate sustainability issues.
- Supporting management in implementing content creation and social media strategy.
- Creating and reviewing engaging content for our blog and social media platforms.
- Build a new social media strategy based on TikTok and Youtube.
- Give input of audience development and suggesting creative ways to improve the company’s public image.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns
During your internship, you will be supervised by the CEO. You will have weekly check-in meetings and trainings on ChatGHT, SEO, and other marketing. You will receive routine feedback, mentoring, evaluation, and/or supervision to ensure you receive value from your internship.
- Copywriting and blogging
- Creating and posting on social media platforms including TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Use of ChatPHT, Squarespace, Google docs and Canva.
- Basic Video editing skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- A good team player and passionate about making the world a better place.
During this internship, you will learn tools and knowledge to carry you forward in your career. As a Goodworld Intern, you’ll have an opportunity to experience meaningful work, define your career goals, develop new skills, and build relationships across the Goodworld team.
At Goodworld, we value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.