Summer 2024 Strategy and Transformation Intern (St. Louis)
Our St. Louis office is looking to hire Strategy and Transformation Interns for Summer 2024.
Summer Start Date: June 17, 2024
WHAT TO EXPECT:
As a Consulting Intern for our Strategy & Transformation (S&T), you’ll gain hands-on experience working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with insight into the field of accounting. Your internship will give you the same exposure to Armanino as our Consultant I hires, while participating in interactive and engaging programming! During your time you will also participate in training and activities to boost your skills and engagement.
At Armanino, we have four practice areas:
- Business Outsourcing Services (BOS)
- CFO Advisory (CFOA)
- Strategy & Transformation (S&T)
The ideal Consulting (S&T) intern will possess strong communication, presentation, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. We want motivated self-starters who desire to understand a problem and work to find solutions. A passion for learning a new industry and openness in training is also beneficial.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills to operate in an efficient and productive manner
- Build strong relationships by proactively communicating to support professionals or clients
- Collaborate with Consultants and Sr. Consultants to coordinate the completion of project tasks
- Gain exposure to developing actionable strategies and solutions aligned to client goals
- Contribute client work with S&T engagements, business process improvement, solution evaluations etc.
- Provide written reports, presentation decks, and Excel analysis
- Develop knowledge in design thinking and Lean six Sigma
- Understand the general process of S&T services, such as technology assessments, benchmarking, business process improvements, business transformation roadmaps, change management, executive workshop facilitation, industry analysis, program management, and internal strategic initiatives.
Candidates who receive an offer letter for this role will be given an invitation to attend our office celebration in the Spring 2023. During this celebration, candidates will be able to meet and network with our Armanino professionals. They will also learn about our different service lines and work culture!
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master’s program in accounting, finance, engineering, political science, STEM, or equivalent field and a graduation date between December 2024 – June 2025 strongly preferred
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.