Communications Summer 2023 Internship
This internship will be at least partly remote.
Dana-Farber now requires all new hires, students, and volunteers who come onsite to provide proof of the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines. We believe in the vaccines' safety, high level of protection, and our shared responsibility in protecting our vulnerable patient population. Vaccines are widely available in the community and through the Dana-Farber Occupational Health Services clinic as a new employee.
We use our communications expertise to support Dana-Farber's fight against cancer by:
- Building awareness of, and support for, the Institute's life-saving mission
- Providing marketing and communications services for Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center and Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Enhancing communication with patients and families
- Helping employees work more effectively
At Dana-Farber, we prioritize your educational experience. As a Communications intern, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the most active communications departments in our area, to learn from a wide variety of seasoned Communications professionals, work on real projects to build your portfolio and gain experience, and make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families.
Our intern opportunities include:
- Client Communications Internship
- Digital Web Internship
- Internal Communications Internships
- Marketing Communications Internship
- Media Relations Internship
- News Video Production/Media Relations Internship
- Social Media Internship
- Special Projects Internship
- Videography Internship
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or master's program for the duration of the internship
- Receive course credit for the internship
- Dedicate 20 hours per week, between Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., for 13 weeks
- International students are welcome to apply
Interns must receive course credit according to their academic institution's guidelines. Visit our website for more details and to apply.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.