Baccalaureate Degree Completion Program
Baccalaureate Degree Completion Program (BDCP)
A COLLEGIATE PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL INCENTIVES FOR STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL TO COMPLETE DEGREE REQUIREMENTS AND BE GUARUNTEED A CAREER AS A COMMISIONED OFFICER IN THE UNITED STATES NAVY.
Surface Warfare Officer, Special Warfare, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Aviation Officer Candidate, Intelligence Officer, Oceanography, Cryptologic Warfare, Information Professional, Cyberwarfare Engineer
· Get paid $2,634 a month PLUS additional allowances! Employed as a full-time student, with no military duties while in college.
· Early leadership experience and responsibility upon graduation
· Medical/Dental coverage and life insurance WHILE STILL ATTENDING COLLEGE
· Comprehensive retirement program
· Be a US Citizen or a Dual citizenship
· Be physically and medically qualified
· Be at least 19 years old
· Be enrolled or accepted at a four-year accredited college or university with no NROTC program
· Have completed 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours
· Have at least a 2.8 GPA
· Four years in the Navy after commissioning
· Depending on the program service obligation may be longer due to length of training. Pilots and Flight Officers typically serve 8-10 years with two of those years spent in the training pipeline.
Steps to Apply
· Contact your local Navy Officer Recruiter
· Organize necessary paperwork
· Complete and submit application