2023 US Undergraduate Internship - Talent Acquisition Analytics
Creating the future of sport inspires our work every single day. We’re always on the lookout for talented new students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come test your strengths, broaden your skills, share your input, and pursue your passion with an internship at our North America headquarters.
Our HR Talent Acquisition Teams work closely with leaders, line managers, employees, and candidates across all business areas. They provide partnership, consulting and coaching on all recruitment related matters. HR Talent Acquisition supports a people ecosystem centred around excellence, equity, and inclusion – delivering value at every touchpoint.
• Lead multi-disciplinary Talent Acquisitions projects utilizing data analysis
• Identify potential areas for improvement in processes and create/implement solutions
• Consult Talent Acquisition Leadership on talent needs and areas of opportunity
• Develop sourcing plans / processes to address specific Talent Acquisition priorities
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures used to develop strategies designed to improve the business and see hidden problems.
• Strong experience with data analysis tools preferred (excel, Power BI, SLQ)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – includes understanding of cultural differences, nuances and working effectively across borders
• Ability to establish a strong rapport and professional credibility with individuals to influence at all levels of the organization, including senior management
• Awareness of current diversity, equity, and inclusion conversation as it intersects with corporate culture and professional development.
• Interest in Talent Acquisition and Human Resources is a plus
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at a College/University
• Anticipated graduation date is between December 2023 and August 2024
• Eligible to work in the US without restrictions
• Available to participate in our full-time internship program from end of May/June to August 2023
- Employment at adidas is contingent upon providing COVID-19 vaccination status, although adidas will permit you to begin employment prior to submitting this information. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
- We officially returned to office in a hybrid work environment, working 3 days in office and 2 days remote. The working location of this position is Portland, OR.
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English.
- Diversity and Inclusion at adidas means championing individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in which everyone can create at their best. We embrace DIVERSE backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce that REFLECTS our consumers and communities.
APPLICATION TASK | ADIDAS 1-PAGER
On April 19,2021 we launched Impossible Is Nothing, our biggest brand campaign. We are rebellious optimists driven by action to shape a better future together. We see the world with possibilities where others only see the impossible.
Instead of a cover letter, please submit a 1-page PDF answering the following prompt: Show us who you are and what “impossible is nothing” means to you. This is your chance to think outside the box, show adidas your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the Brand. The only requirement is that the adidas 1-Pager is submitted as a PDF. It can be in any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
2023 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
• Intern Orientation
• Speaker Series with business leadership
• Cross-Functional opportunity
• Social Activities
NOTE: The application for a 2023 internship will close on Sunday, January 15th at 11:59pm PST. We will not accept any late applications. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received and we will communicate your status after the application closes in January. Thank you for your patience while we review your candidacy!
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our Portland office? The Village