Spring 2023 Riverview Eatery Staff
Spring 2023 Riverview Café Restaurant Operations Staff
Starting pay $11.00-$11.50/hour based on qualifications!
Want a job with a flexible schedule, short 3-4 hour shifts, and is conveniently located close to campus? Then the Riverview Eatery is the place for you!
What you will gain:
- Customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Opportunity to connect with other UWM students
- Opportunity to take on lead positions
No prior work experience is necessary, as on-the-job training is provided!
Join our team at the Riverview Eatery which is located within the Riverview Resident Hall on North Ave. Free transportation to Riverview is provided by UWM shuttles which run to and from campus every 10-15 minutes! We will work around your schedule 7 days a week up to 25 hours per week and 20 hours per week for international students! We operate 8am-10pm Monday through Friday and 9am-7pm Saturday and Sunday.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, check out the duties and requirements below!
- Assisting with all phases of food preparation for salads, sandwiches, beverages, entrees, soups, and specialty items
- Maintain sanitation standards and portion control per supervisor instructions
- Set up serving stations that include utensils, food, dishes, supplies, and condiments
- Maintain beverage station dispensers and refill as necessary
- Replenish condiments and serving utensils
- Dish room
These positions are expected to perform all the following duties as assigned by the area supervisor.
- Individuals are UWM students that are currently enrolled in classes and are willing to learn
- Available to work weekend shifts
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Can work quickly, accurately, and maintain a pleasant disposition.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Stand for a minimum of 4 hours continuously
- Utilize kitchen tools safely
- Maneuver throughout a kitchen environment