Marketing Intern - Ventrac
Who Are We?
The Toro Company has delivered market-leading, innovative products and outstanding customer care for more than 100 years. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. Our company designs and manufactures turf maintenance equipment; turf irrigation systems; landscape and lighting products; snow and ice management solutions; agricultural irrigation systems; rental, specialty and underground construction equipment; and residential turf and snow equipment. We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, hardware retailers, equipment rental center and home centers—as well as online direct to end users.
Ventrac, a division of the Toro Company, is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover, open communication, and the excitement in the air. We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, but we also make decisions that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain, design, and create web pages and templates
- Design advertisements for the web
- Design print material including: mailers, advertisements, banner and other promotional pieces
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of approved projects
- Coordinate and contribute creative content for social media
- Interface with other internal departments, partners (dealers or distributors), and/or agencies/printers to accomplish project goals
- Consult and participate in photo shoots to capture new material
- Protect brand identity and consistency in logo, font, and look of all material
- Adapt to new market trends and visual styles
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- We require interns to be enrolled in an educational program during the duration of the internship program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience in developing compelling web content.
- Proactive self-starter with a strong ability to understand business needs, technology capabilities, and collaborate in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills. Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and tight timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve complex customer situations in an effective manner.
- Proven analytical skills to effectively translate complex data into easy-to-understand and actionable insights.
- Creative and analytical thinker, comfortable with data-driven decision making.
What Can We Give You?
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our interns know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive pay- The Toro Company offers interns a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.
Volunteerism - The Toro Company is proud to provide interns 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
Summer Hours*Based on Location*– Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at certain locations are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.