Entry Level - Structural Engineer
Loureiro Engineering Associates is seeking an Entry Level Structural Engineer. The candidate will provide structural engineering design on a range of projects and assist senior staff members in the completion of day-to-day projects. The candidate’s work will include computer modeling of building foundation and superstructure systems, design of structural elements, preparation of structural drawings, and construction administration tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Application of standard engineering design principles and sound engineering judgment to accomplish work assignments;
- Computer modeling of building foundation and superstructure systems;
- Design of structural elements;
- Preparation of structural drawings and specifications;
- Construction administration tasks.
- The candidate will keep clear records of all design calculations and work product.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Structural or Civil Engineering. Master of Science degree a plus;
- Knowledge of concrete, steel, and masonry design codes, as well as local and national building codes a plus;
- Ability to work in AutoCAD and Revit;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal, problem solving, and team skills.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Missouri and the District of Columbia. Loureiro’ s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering, construction, environmental health & safety, energy, laboratory analytical, and waste management services.
EEO/AAP Statement Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.