Technology Triage Specialist
Rea & Associates is a growing Top 100 Accounting Firm providing our clients with a complete range of accounting services and professional business counsel including Managed IT Services. We have a ‘People First’ culture and we focus on our employees’ well-being and professional development. With over 400 professionals and offices throughout Ohio, Georgia and North Carolina, our firm has a culture that respects a work-life balance for our team. We also provide competitive compensation and a robust benefits plan.
We are looking for a Technology Triage Specialist to join our team and provide technology support to our clients, acknowledging and resolving all critical tickets, monitor the remote management and monitoring software, and identify alerts that require resolution. You will validate backups and test recovery of client systems, as well as monitor and manage anti-virus implementations at client locations. Apply software and hardware updates and approved patches on client systems, and proactively manage and support client technology solutions and equipment.
- Triage support tickets submitted by clients.
- Acknowledge and work all critical tickets within 30 minutes
- Identify alerts in remote management and monitoring systems that require resolution and assign to appropriate staff.
- Monitor client server backup jobs, resolve errors as needed
- Test recovery of client data and servers
- Manage client anti-virus solutions
- Remotely Configure new workstations for clients
- Apply all approved software and hardware updates and patches on client systems
- Use systems to monitor client environments and record details of work performed
- Proactively monitor, manage, and repair client owned systems and solutions
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Two-year degree in technology related field or equivalent work experience and industry
- Solid knowledge of networking components. E.g. Switches, routers, servers and workstations.
- Familiarity with HP and Dell workstations and laptops
- Must type a minimum of 40 Words Per Minute
- Experience with enterprise backup and antivirus solutions
- Experience with Windows 20012 – 2022 server and Windows 10 and 11 workstation operating systems, Microsoft Office Applications
- Microsoft Certified Professional preferred
- Experience with ConnectWise Professional Services Automation (PSA) applications
- Previous technology consulting experience
- Experience with cloud based technologies
- O365 including Exchange Online and SharePoint Online administration
Rea & Associates, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including without limitation pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, ancestry, military status, national origin, genetic information, disability or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including but not limited to hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms, conditions or privileges of employment, or any matter directly or indirectly related to employment.
Rea & Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from Rea’s Talent team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. Rea & Associates will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.
- Associates or better in Technology Management Services or related field.