SteegeThomson is an award-winning marketing and communications agency based in Philadelphia. We help mission-driven organizations and causes amplify their impact through branding, public relations, social media and creative services. We have worked with a wide range of nonprofit organizations, including the Smithsonian Institution, the University of Pennsylvania, Oxfam America and Living Beyond Breast Cancer. At SteegeThomson, you’ll join a team of creative problem-solvers dedicated to creating high-quality solutions within a flexible, supportive and collaborative work environment. You’ll have the chance to work directly with our clients and to see your ideas realized and celebrated.
Associates manage agency accounts and are responsible for the direction and successful completion of projects. You’ll work closely with our clients, take part in developing new business, and lead initiatives. It’s a great role for someone who’s a strong writer, organized, curious and interested in working across the full spectrum of marketing and fundraising communications.
- Write persuasively, conduct research and interviews, and develop content for multiple platforms
- Generate creative and strategic concepts
- Sustain excellent client relationships, through frequent updates and gathering of feedback
- Coordinate the work of project teams
- Track timetables and budgets
- Manage design and production of print, web, social and video projects
- Research, develop and pitch media stories
- Serve as liaison between SteegeThomson and its vendors
We’re looking for:
- Previous employment or internships that demonstrate:
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle responsibilities, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work both independently and as part of a team
- Facility with digital technology and communications, including Excel; content management systems such as WordPress; design and editing software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, or Canva; and marketing and outreach tools such as Google Analytics, Twitter, and Meta
- The opportunity to learn while creating high-quality creative and strategic solutions for some of the greatest nonprofit organizations in the world
- Health benefits
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- A sweet office in the heart of Philadelphia
- Hybrid and flexible work options
Commensurate with experience
Please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirement and at least three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The writing samples can include feature story writing, news copy, web copy, a social media campaign, development writing or a project report or deck.
SteegeThomson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.