Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Responsible for ensuring that all touring unit’s inventory is properly stored, transported, and distributed to sales personnel. Assist with the loading and unloading of equipment, inventory, and supplies.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain unit’s inventory and distribution:
- Keep all products neat and organized inside trailers and storage locations.
- Assist with issuing merchandise to sales personnel.
- Ensure that all inventory paperwork is completed and filed correctly.
- Transport stock to various sales locations as needed.
- Conduct trailer inventory on a bi-weekly basis and verify counts
- Assist with counting/verify open box counts, and make sure boxes are labeled correctly.
2. Responsible for assisting in shipping and receiving of orders:
- Assist in verifying that all inbound shipment quantities match to packing list.
- Assist with all outbound shipments and verify quantities to packing list and bill of lading.
- Ensure that any inventory overages/shortages of products are documented correctly.
3. Maintain stand inventory for each location during transportation to next venue:
- Receive and Reissue weekly sales personnel stand inventory
- Ensure that inventory is labeled and documented according to stand assignment.
- Securely store merchandise for transportation.
4. Responsible for inventory trailer organization and cleanliness:
- Sweep floors, ensure that all areas are clean and free of debris.
- Keep inventory neat and organized at all times.
- Collect all cardboard/trash and ensure proper disposal according to venue’s requirements
5. Assist with load-in and load-out of equipment:
- Make sure inventory and equipment is loaded/unloaded and secured properly.
- Move equipment and inventory to/from concourse as required.
6. Provide concourse support during selling periods:
- Assemble any merchandise required to fulfil advance sales or digital orders.
- Replenish stock and complete proper paperwork as required.
7. Follow all company policies and procedures:
- Maintain safety protocols and ensure that public health mitigation policies & procedures are being followed at venue, company hotel and on company transportation.
- Role model behavior for all staff to follow.
8. Other duties as assigned by manger as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years Shipping & Receiving experience - Warehouse and/or Inventory management preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Valid Passport (must be able to travel domestically and internationally).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and a variety of computer programs.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 50lbs.
- The ability to communicate on various organizational levels with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally 90-100% of the time.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.