Human Resources Co-op (Summer 2023)
Provides administrative support to local HR in all major areas of HR including recruitment, orientation, employee relations, safety, training, communications, benefits administration, compensation and policy administration.
· Supports the HR department by performing general administrative duties.
· Supports HR Representative in conducting new hire orientation for all personnel
· Coordinates recruiting activities for salaried and hourly personnel, including scheduling interviews, pre-employment test, drug screens, hearing and vision tests.
· Orders lunches and plans meals for designated meetings and events
· Assists the front desk area – flow of contractors and other visitors in and out of the building
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Junior or Senior preferred with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
· Must be able to work full-time (40 hour weeks) for the co-op term
· Previous HR work experience/co-op, preferred
· Professionalism and integrity to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization and maintain confidential information
· Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems, preferred
· Capable of coordinating multiple projects at the same time
· Results oriented with a strong sense of personal responsibility
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Constant Sitting
· Constant cervical spine motion
· Constant simple grasps
· Constant fine manipulation
· Minimal standing
· Minimal walking
Lifting 1-5 lbs. of file folders
Carrying 1-5 lbs. 1-25 feet file folders
Work Environment: Office/Administrative
Temperature: Temperature controlled with AC/Heat
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.