PR Spring Internship
You’re a great communicator and you’re eager to build your skills. You’re ready to explore your passions and experience multiple facets of public relations work. You can write and ask great questions, and people like having you as a co-worker. That’s why we want you as our newest public relations intern. You’ll work with our public relations teams to help generate ideas, develop content and run projects – big and small. You deliver excellent work on time and love learning new industries and processes. For you, every day is a chance to learn. We would love someone local to Milwaukee who is open to a hybrid work model, but we are also flexible.
Contact us and tell us about your communication skills and self-starter attitude.
Here’s why we want you:
- You’re a full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in strategic communications (public relations, advertising, journalism) or business marketing.
- You’re a junior, senior or recent grad with previous internship experience.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You understand social media platforms and industry trends.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You’ve completed basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B or higher grade average.
- Looking for 15-20 hours/week
Please include quality writing samples with your application, preferably from past internships, personal blog posts or samples from a volunteer/school organization. Papers or projects from journalism, PR or relevant communications classes will also be accepted, but must be less than two pages. Because this internship is content-focused, applications without writing samples will not be considered.