Associate Clinical Analyst
You contribute to our success! Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated contributor like you to be a part of our team.
What you will do in this role:
- Supports Cross-Reference/Categorization Team and Manager, Data Services.
- Works in conjunction with Clinical Information Analyst.
- Supports project progress by tracking activity; troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Supports portfolio team by identifying incorrectly referenced items, meeting to proactively identify gaps, improve cross reference and categorization data, and provide significant input to assist with projects.
- Collect, format, and upload new and existing cross-reference items from multiple sources internal and external.
- Use information to cross check current and future cross reference data by working within the cross reference queue to determine if cross references are relevant.
- Participate in discussions that enhance and maintain reference data as it pertains to categorization and cross references.
- Professionally communicate with vendors, to maintain already established business relationships, by working together to obtain cross references for items that do not currently have an equivalency.
- Maintain cross reference/categorization inbox by taking ownership of requests for cross-reference information in a timely manner, and seeking subject matter experts as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science related field or experience equivalent.
- Knowledge of data management concepts and best practices.
- Excellent data analysis and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and WebEx.
- Knowledge in software documentation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in teamwork/collaboration.
- Clinical background required.
- **ICU/respiratory/anesthesia experience nice to have, but not required**