Lexington Medical is a Boston based medical device manufacturer that produces a proprietary, minimally invasive surgical stapling solution. We are one of the fastest growing medical device companies in the industry, growing our revenue exponentially since our product was launched. Our enhanced capabilities and design approach allow us to be nimble and responsive to market dynamics, while enabling us to work closely with leading physicians to bring a unique range of devices best suited for patients’ needs.
Our recruiting philosophy is centered on hiring highly talented individuals committed to delivering innovation to health care providers and their patients. We focus on creating a culture that fosters continuous growth as an individual and within the organization. With our continued success, our team has grown organically at a rapid rate, and we have an aggressive hiring plan forecasted over the next few years. By joining our team at Lexington Medical, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to help support the development, implementation, and scaling of manufacturing processes.
What you will do:
- Design fixturing and source manufacturing process equipment, including robotics and automation equipment.
- Develop and implement scalable manufacturing processes.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing environment
- Use statistical tools to optimize manufacturing processes for quality and efficiency.
- Ensure manufacturing processes are in conformance with ISO and FDA guidelines.
- Document and maintain manufacturing process written instructions.
- Provide training to production personnel on manufacturing processes.
- Support continuous improvement and quality projects.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, and Biomedical engineering preferred), top tiered institution with excellent GPA.
- Experience in new product introduction
- Experience in the design and implementation of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Excellent working knowledge various production methods and 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks preferred)
- 0-2 years work experience
- Exceptional technical zeal, problem-solving skills, and reasoning ability
- Cobot/PLC programming experience