Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with creating work instructions, routings
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work cross functionally with operations, maintenance, quality, and design to implement robust processes.
- Support root cause analysis
- Designs and implements manufacturing processes, across multiple cells and sites, that are applicable to statistical process control to ensure compliance and effective production.
- Recommends opportunities and executes changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts to optimize productivity and ensure optimal use of resources.
- Author Engineering Changes
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- 1-3 Years of Mfg. experience working in an industry post-graduation
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence required.
- Strong communication skills
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments, Occasional Shop Floor involvement.
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9AM to 4PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*interview will be via video call