Civil Engineer I
This position is an entry level job that requires close supervision & on-the-job training. The incumbent receives specific and detailed instruction concerning required tasks and expected results. The incumbent performs a variety of routine tasks to gain experience and familiarization with the engineering staff and company methods, practices and programs.
As the incumbent progresses, limited independence may be assigned to some tasks with work being reviewed for desired results and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Assist with field and/or selected lab activities.
- Assist in preparing field reports.
- May assist with testing and inspection services.
- Assist Project Managers as needed with reviewing construction documents and daily field reports under direct supervision of project management.
- Perform other special assignments and projects as assigned by Branch or Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, geology or related field
- No experience required
- Must obtain ACI & Nuclear Gauge Safety Certifications