Social Media Strategist Internship
Frontida is a United Nations-approved nonprofit created by passionate young entrepreneurs, dedicated to developing health documentation applications clinics in low-resources settings. Frontida has deployed systems in Greece, Panama, Afghanistan, Poland, and Romania. Now, we are getting ready to launch systems in Ukraine to help the Ukraine Crisis and start our first projects in Africa with the United Nations Development Program. Apply now and join our zealous team who has won multiple awards and mentorship from the National Academy of Engineering, Oracle, Marshall Grief Incubator, Westly Foundation, Techstars and Blackstone Launchpad, and Viterbi Min and MEPC challenge. Learn more about Frontida at
Graphics Designer Internship Description Below:
- Initiate audience engagement and increase social media following
- Maintain activity across Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Content curation across social media platforms
- Work with copywriters and marketing director to distribute strategic deliverables
- Strategize marketing campaigns with copywriter and marketing director
- Understanding of marketing concepts (4 P's, target market, funnel, etc.)
- Understanding of social media analytics and their implications
- Ability to share and communicate effectively in an async team environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Role will require between 10-15 hours weekly
- Minimum: 6-month commitment. This duration can be extended.
- The internship will be part-time and unpaid, but will provide hands-on startup experience and high-impact responsibilities.
- Internships starts in late December/January depending on the internship.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.