MS/HS Math Teacher
Walnut Creek, CA
Visit our site to learn more:
A great place to work and grow!
- Develop curriculum with authentic, engaging lesson plans
- Instruct and assess students in math courses
- Adapt curriculum, teach and assess students in high school mathematics courses including Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2 etc.
- Teach up to six periods a day, including a study hall period
- Report to the principal
- Perform other duties assigned by the principal (ex: lunch and detention supervision)
Other Possible Opportunities (including but not limited to):
- Coaching secondary sports
- Advising student clubs
- Collaborating with and leading the instructional team
Salaries start at $50,000/year and are commensurate with experience and training.
Signing bonus available.
Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, is provided for full-time teachers.
Teachers receive tuition benefits for enrolling their children.
- State or ACSI certification in math.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics or similar field.
- Personal testimony of Christian faith and active involvement at a church that is in line with the CCCS statement of faith.
- Commitment to integrating biblical worldview into lessons
- Teaching experience at the high school level.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Walnut Creek, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)