Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Spider Design, Inc. has been developing full-service digital marketing solutions to our clients for almost twenty years. We work in a fast-paced, client-focused team that turns successful projects around quickly.
We are currently seeking a tech-savvy and design oriented project manager to work out of our Oswego, IL office to support a variety of social media and content management activities for our clients. Responsibilities include developing social media content, managing approvals, posts and performance, as well as supporting general content management and digital marketing needs. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and with the ability to adapt to various projects.
We're looking for someone who has:
- A positive, "can do" attitude
- A natural curiosity and desire to find creative solutions to problems
- Intense attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for design, and dedication to modern user experience principles
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Develop content schedule and create graphics to support daily post schedule for client's social media channels.
- Manage social media post schedule and approvals in Hootsuite.
- Create custom reporting in Hootsuite to measure social performance and identify ways to optimize post schedule based on real-time data.
- Publish content on client websites using such platforms as IBM Websphere, MS SharePoint and Sitecore
- Support the build and execution of complex, trigger-based email marketing campaigns through Marketo
- Follow online marketing trends and propose new internet marketing strategies to take advantage of emerging technology
A background in marketing and experience in the following applications would be ideal:
- Design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets
- Google Analytics
Although the majority of the work that we have is online, we also handle many other marketing services for our clients, as needed. Willingness to learn quickly, move at a fast pace, think creatively and keep an open mind are the most important characteristics.
What We Offer Full-Time Employees
- Challenging projects - never a dull day on the job
- Friendly, hard-working team
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Remote Fridays
After 90-day introductory period, we offer:
- Competitive employee health insurance plan that includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employer matching IRA contributions up to 3%
- One week of paid time off accrued in the first year and two weeks each subsequent year
* This position is not remote. We take COVID seriously and have precautions in place to ensure social distancing and a safe workplace. Please do not apply if you are not able to work out of our office in Oswego, IL.