Travel Nurse To Alaska
Looking for RN's who have experience in vents, g-tubes, and trachs. Day/night shifts available. Premium rates available for night nurses. We currently need nurses to work 10-12 hours shifts with pediatrics ages 0-18.
These patients are in Anchorage, Eagle River, Chugiak, Wasilla, Palmer. Nurses will work with patients one-on-one in their home settings. Our nurses paid training, and career advancement opportunities. Inquire about our Refer-A-Friend program!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Use clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Use knowledge and practice in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Nurse License within the state of practice.
- Minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current ACLS or BLS.
- Competitive pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Flexible schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 25 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry. Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.