Discharge Plan Manager (RN or Social Worker) - Weekend Program
Are you an RN interested in care management, case management, or care coordination?
UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside is looking for a WEEKEND Discharge Plan Manager to support their Clinical Care Coordination and Discharge Planning department!
This employee will work 24 hours between Friday 7pm and Monday 7am but recieves all benefits of being a Full-Time employee!
UPMC is proud to announce the new Clinical Care Coordination and Discharge Planning team, dedicated to caring for patients throughout their UPMC treatment journey.
In this new model, roles are reimagined and expertise is combined to deliver the best care and personalized experiences for our patients. RNs and social workers function equally in discharge plan roles, serving as the central point of contact through a patient's care delivery, in partnership with a Physician or APP.
Become part of a multidisciplinary team committed to improving care coordination and developing more efficient, progressive discharge planning processes, and let UPMC help you succeed through offerings that include:
- A $6,000 sign-on bonus for eligible roles with a two-year work commitment
- A designated career ladder designed to support career advancement, with two tracks to support both nurses and social workers
- Flexible schedule options to make your career work for you
- Up to 5 ½ weeks of paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- $6,000/year in tuition assistance to help you get where you want to be
- And much more!