HR Recruiting Specialist
Our vision for recruiting at CONMED is to attract and recruit talented, diverse candidates to deliver business growth and innovation globally. We respect and value diversity of thought as essential to creating higher engagement, producing greater innovation, improved problem-solving and delivering better business results. Just imagine the impact you could have on the future of our company as an Associate Recruiter on our progressive, high-energy team? If you are the type of person who thrives on the challenges that come with growth and change by finding new solutions and getting better every day, then you’re the person we are looking for.
As an Associate Recruiter at CONMED, you’ll be responsible for attracting talented candidates for a variety of positions. The majority of positions you’ll support will be hourly warehouse/manufacturing roles. You must be dedicated to providing a great experience to every candidate. We are seeking someone who is passionate about excellence and building a talented, diverse organization. If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer the applicant tracking system and recruiting process, from the time the requisition is approved until the time the candidate is on-boarded.
- Develop pipelines of qualified candidates for present and future openings. Source candidates through various databases and LinkedIn using Boolean search techniques.
- Develop effective, creative advertising and outreach strategies to reach your target candidate audience.
- Troubleshoot, cold call, brainstorm, problem solve as needed to fill tough positions.
- Communicate persuasively in writing and over the phone to candidates, hiring managers and human resource partners. Ensure organized, accurate and effective communication to all parties throughout the recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify essential job qualifications and talents, develop sourcing strategies, and assess candidates. Influence and coach managers on identifying and landing the best talent for their team. Educate and develop managers’ skills in equitable and valid hiring practices.
- Ensure compliance throughout the recruiting and hiring process with all applicable policies, procedures and laws.
- Plan, evaluate, research and recommend systematic or process improvements in the recruiting function.
- Bachelor’s degree required. December grads encouraged to apply!
- 0 to 2 years of recruiting experience or equivalent sales, marketing, or HR experience preferred
Expected travel 0-20%
This position is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship