Director of Volunteer Services-Oregon State Hospital
Salary Range: $5,503 - $8,450 per month
The Oregon State Hospital has a very exciting position available! We are seeking to hire a Director of Volunteer Services to work on site at our Salem Campus with visits to our Junction City Campus.
This position plans, manages, directs, organizes, and coordinates hospital-wide (both campuses) patient and staff large scale special events, charitable campaigns, benefit drives, fundraising activities and numerous annual projects.
· Manage, direct, supervise and oversee the functions and operations of the State Hospital's Donations and Contributions Program and the donation center facility.
· Manage the department budget, three hospital trust accounts, policies, procedures and develops program standards that others must follow to meet hospital and agency objectives.
· Develop plans and solicits for continuous monetary contributions and gift donations to fund and support ongoing special projects for direct patient benefit.
· Responsible for managing and directing multiple programs, projects and/or events simultaneously on two campuses, while supervising and directing various groups of volunteers.
· Manage, direct and oversee the coordination and implementation of a large-scale volunteer services program (averaging 10,000 labor hours annually).
· Experience with program development, administration and evaluation is preferred.
A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, or a degree related to the agency program that demonstrates the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years experience coordinating or administering a program
Any combination of experience or education equivalent to seven years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skill requirements listed for the classification.
*Demonstrate Cultural Competency and recognize the value of a diverse work environment.
How to apply:
Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-104494