Security Lobby Receptionist
Pay $18.75 - Hour
As a Security Lobby Receptionist, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more. The candidate is responsible for creating visitor badges for the Client's guests. The applicant must have excellent customer service skills, proficient with computers (Microsoft Teams, Excel, Outlook, and camera devices), have the ability to work with a team or independently, limited standing/walking are required, and a flexible work schedule.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- *A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…