Adult Residential Recovery
**part time 16 hours 4pm-12am
- Provides support to the program team by assisting clients with achieving daily living skills and routine activities/chores.
- Provides staff coverage to the program as identified by program schedule.
- Assists clients with maintaining all outside appointments and activities by providing transportation and reporting back to program staff clients’ accomplishments and information related to client care.
Essential Responsibilities and Target Outcomes:
- Provides direct assistance to program clients in the accomplishment of activities of daily living, routine program chores, and personal treatment goals
- Demonstrates and coaches the development of skills identified as goals in the treatment plan.
- Provides transportations for clients to maintain medical or other appointments outside the program.
- Responds appropriately and in compliance with agency Policies and Procedures to emergent incidents/accidents that develop with clients and/or in the environment of care by contacting and reporting to 911 and chain of command.
- Supervises self administration of medication with clients as scheduled, following protocols as trained.
- Completes all shift notes and required documentation that relate to client care, and communicates to incoming shift staff all relevant activity.
- Maintains safety, security and satisfaction of clients by monitoring environment of care and ensuring physical environment is in compliance with regulations, and by making and documenting routine hourly checks of clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: B.S. Degree in a mental health related field preferred or equivalent experience
Credentials and Licenses:
- Must have valid driver’s license, own a vehicle, and be able to obtain a public service license. Certified in PMT training, First Aid, and CPR. Participate in at least 12 hours of Job Specific training annually.
- Successful experience working in Case Management or related field with a solid understanding of Mental Health conditions, preferably a minimum of one year.
- Beginner to intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
- Experience in or the ability or willingness to learn how to use an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system, which includes appointment scheduling, authorization tracking, assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries.