Emergency Department RN Hiring Event – Texas Health Frisco – December 14, 2022 8AM-6PM – Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Registered Nurses (RN)
Texas Health Frisco
Emergency Department RN Hiring Event!!
Wednesday December 14, 2022
$12K Sign On Bonus for Full Time and Part Time positions (Eligible new hires only)
Apply today and be scheduled for your Interview!!!
Bring your awesomeness to Texas Health and make a difference every day!
***Offers will be made on-the-spot!!!***
Interview Location: Texas Health Frisco, 12400 N Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033, Main Building - 1st Floor Conference Room.
We are seeking to hire Top Talent Registered Nurse Professionals for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN ED Roles.
Work Shifts Available:
- 12:00pm-12:00am and 3:00pm-3:00am (Rotating)
- Weekend and Holiday’s Required
Emergency Department highlights:
- Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
- Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
- The professional nurse exhibits understanding of basic human needs.
- The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and understanding of patient’s affiliations.
Here’s What You Need To Interview
- Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
- BSN preferred
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
- One year of Emergency experience strongly preferred
- RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator, and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do In This Role
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
- Assesses the patient
- Plans the care of the patient
- Intervenes as appropriate
- Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
- Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care
- Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
- Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Perks of being an ED Texas Health Registered Nurse
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
- Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
- Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!!!!