Consultant - Monitoring and Evaluation
1) Design a Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy that proposes a model for evaluation
2) Design elements for data collection including for a benchmark comparison
3) Implement the Monitoring and Evaluation strategy with pilot programme participants (Phase 1)
4) Complete initial data collection and analysis, including benchmarking
5) Prepare report for Project Board and other key stakeholders by agreed deadline
6) Recommend next steps
The main objectives of¿developing and implementing a Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for the Global Orientation to the United Nations Programme include to:
- Review the learning components of the GO2UN Programme to confirm their alignment with organizational strategy and priorities.
- Review GO2UN Programme learning objectives to advise on relevance and alignment with best practices in the context of onboarding/induction/orientation.
- Set up a process for measuring the impact¿on work and teams of the GO2UN programme and its components, such as a reduction in average time needed for a new hire to feel ready to contribute to the work of their team; higher Gallup Net Thriving (GNT) for new hires who completes GO2UN compared to those who don’t; and other benchmarks discussed and agreed upon with the GO2UN Project Team.
- Establish and implement a methodology to measure short-term and long-term results of learning evaluate the main components of the GO2UN Programme (e.g. Pathway, Buddy System, Toolkit) according to the proposed model, and that will be reported to senior management and Member States.
- Establish best practices and propose methodology for regular quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis to report and give feedback to programme team to help them identify opportunities for further development.