Case Management System Analyst
The CMS Case Management System (CMS) Analyst will assist the Director, Data Management and Performance Improvement in supporting and implementing the Salesforce strategy for Heartland Human Care Services’ Program Portfolio, primarily SAFEty and Workforce Development programs. The CMS Analyst is essential in guiding plans for efficient and effective use of Salesforce and leading efforts to leverage data to articulate the impact of our programs. This position requires an individual with strong Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) or CMS administration and understanding of project management. The candidate will have experience coordinating cross-functional teams, possess thorough understanding of Salesforce, and have experience utilizing data to inform decision-making and assess outcomes.
• Manages Salesforce optimization initiatives with SAFEty and Workforce Development programs to ensure programs have processes in place to collect, use, analyze and maintain the quality of data in the Salesforce case management system.
• Collaboratively creates the data quality control plan with SAFEty and Workforce Development programs and provides ongoing technical assistance and trouble-shooting support to program staff.
• Collaborates with SAFEty and Workforce Development programs and Director, Data Management and Performance Improvement to assess and refine outcome performance metrics, identify and track performance indicators in Salesforce and develop reporting requirements.
• Collaborates with Information Technology staff to coordinate and implement functional changes to Salesforce identified during Salesforce optimization projects.
• Coordinates the migration of data into Salesforce, and the integration or interfacing of data between Salesforce and other applications and the data warehouse.
• Implements a communication plan to build and maintain awareness of Salesforce, to include roles, responsibilities, benefits, promising practices, and training.
• Collaborates with the Data Specialist to design and pilot training and technical assistance resources to support program staff, and facilitates training and disseminates support resources for program staff.
• Develops standard and custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce for use by executive and program management.
• Participates on corporate wide data transformation projects to support accurate integration of and alignment with Salesforce data.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or computer science-related discipline.
• 3- 5 years of advanced experience in Salesforce, project management and data system transformation.
• Knowledge and understanding of program evaluation methodologies, or aptitude to learn these methodologies and strong analytical skills.
• Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams to develop functional and technical requirements to meet users’ needs.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and communicate in a team environment, with 3-5 years’ experience in leading teams or guiding other staff members.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to handle high stress situations effectively with tact and diplomacy.
• Proficient at using Tableau (or similar data presentation software), Access and Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The employee may be required to remain on Organization premises during breaks and/or meal periods and may be required to stay on Organization premises until their replacement arrives.