Enterprise Systems Engineer Intern
Join the New Relic Internship Program! Ranked #12 of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the country by Vault, #2 for Best Software Engineering & Development Internships, #4 for Quality of Life, and #4 by Industry for Technology & Engineering! As part of our program, you’ll receive career development, professional networking opportunities and work on projects with real-world impact to the business and our customers. In addition, we offer competitive pay, involvement in our employee resource groups, a formalized mentorship program, and so much more!
The Summer 2023 Internship Program will start with 2 weeks of part time hours (20 hrs/week) from Monday, May 22 through Friday, June 2. The remainder of the program will be full time hours (40 hrs/week) from Monday, June 5 through Friday, August 4.
We are seeking an Enterprise Systems Engineer Intern to join the Business Applications team! The team's main goal is to support our finance team by automating and maintaining various business processes. You will have the opportunity to own your internship experience through networking, learning opportunities, and actively participating in the day-to-day responsibilities of the team.
What you'll do
- Improve our software development lifecycle by modernizing staging environments to mirror our production systems
- Transition finance engineering legacy testing environment to upgraded staging environment
- Support QA testing team with the transition to new and upgraded staging environments
- Improve billing processes by pair programming with other enterprise systems engineers
This role requires
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program, majoring in computer science or related field, with an expected graduation date between December 2023-June 2024
- Able to collaborate optimally with other teams
- Strong interest and passion in engineering solutions
- Proactive mindset. Eager to learn and ready for the unexpected
Bonus points if you have
- Familiarity with Zuora, NetSuite, MuleSoft, Salesforce, or other enterprise systems
- Prior internship experience