Customer Research Intern
Join the New Relic Internship Program! Ranked #12 of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the country by Vault, #4 for Quality of Life, and #4 by Industry for Technology & Engineering! As part of our program, you’ll receive career development, professional networking opportunities and work on projects with real-world impact to the business and our customers. In addition, we offer competitive pay, involvement in our employee resource groups, a formalized mentorship program, and so much more!
The Summer 2023 Internship Program will start with 2 weeks of part time hours (20 hrs/week) from Monday, May 22 through Friday, June 2. The remainder of the program will be full time hours (40 hrs/week) from Monday, June 5 through Friday, August 4.
We are seeking a Customer Research intern in the Global Technical Support team! The GTS team provides highly technical expertise through a consultative support approach and proactive advocacy that improves the experience with and quality of our products that help our customers be successful. You will have the opportunity to solve customer problems using a data-driven approach that will allow the team to scale with customer growth.
What you'll do
- Use data to understand what self service content is successful for customers
- Design research methods to determine solutions to improve content
- Conduct research with customers
- Draft recommendations for the Self Service team
This role requires
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program with an expected graduation date between December 2023-June 2024
- Ability to interpret and analyze data related to web content
- Experience in designing and implementing customer research methods
- Strong written and verbal communication
Bonus points if you have
- Familiarity with analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Search Analytics, etc.)