Who are we?
The TSS Family of Companies is one of the largest independent laboratory and hospital service providers with locations across the United States. Our customers include leading life sciences and healthcare companies and renowned research institutions. We are a leading provider of environmental monitoring solutions and testing, calibration, and certification services for controlled environments, medical gas systems, and laboratory instrumentation. Our Family of Companies includes Technical Safety Services (TSS), Evergreen Medical Services (EMS) and AL-TAR.
TSS ensures the equipment our customers use to keep their employees and products safe is in full working order. We are the leading provider in the country of testing and certification services for cleanrooms, fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, and other controlled environment equipment. Working at our customers' facilities, TSS employees are key enablers – helping ensure safety, accuracy, and compliance in some of the leading laboratories in the United States.
We are rapidly growing and looking for additional passionate and talented employees to join our team and partner with our customers who are doing dramatic work focused on improving the human condition.
How will you make an impact?
Operations Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the efficiency and success of the field service operations department. The key function of this position is to handle all general administrative tasks and provide clerical support for the regional operations team.
What will you do?
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Review daily field service orders for technicians.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries.
- Bill preparation of field service orders.
- Assist with timesheets and payroll approvals.
How will you get here?
Education and Experience
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires 1-2 year of customer service experience.
- A combination of education, training and related experience may meet requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to continually learn new services.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision by employing effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
How will you get rewarded?
Compensation and Benefits
- 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter benefit plan (CBP)
- Paid holiday/vacation time
TSS is a passionate equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. Interested in a role but not sure it’s the right fit for you? Call us and let’s talk.