Program Manager- Medical Devices
Spartronics develops, manufactures, and manages the full lifecycle of robust electronic and electromechanical devices for commercial aerospace, defense, space, instrumentation and control, life sciences and medical device applications. Our proven experience in complex problem solving, uncompromising attention to detail, program management and thorough documentation processes enables our customers to achieve excellence.
Basic Purpose of Position:
The Program Manager will act as the primary customer contact for all program activities. Lead customer engagement activities including regularly scheduled teleconferences, technical interchange meetings, performance reviews, as well as Bid & Proposal activities. Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Develop and maintain program schedules and manage the cross-functional team to meet deadlines set forth in program plan. Lead internal cross-functional meetings and assignments spanning technical, quality, delivery, inventory, cost and price. Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, program profitability, task planning and execution, as well as risk management.
Spartronics is a leader in complex electronics manufacturing and design services, serving customers in defense, aerospace, space, medical device, instrumentation & control, and life science markets. Spartronics is growing rapidly with manufacturing locations domestically in Williamsport PA, Logan UT, Brooksville FL, Watertown SD, Plaistow NH, Strongsville OH as well as internationally in Mexico and Vietnam. This position is to support the growth and customers in the Medical Segment and will be based in Logan, UT but will be supporting other Spartronics locations.
- Foster highly effective customer relationships and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary source of communication in customer meetings, teleconferences and on-site Reviews
- Lead customer teleconferences, customer requests and track action items for timely closure
- Support the Sales Order process – customer PO review, date commitments and PO changes
- Coordinate action item tracking and closure internally and externally with customers
- Execute effective and on-time program start-up with Sales Order entry, Contract Reviews, Change coordination and complete/accurate customer Technical Data Packages
- Provide inputs to customer material status requests and translate to impact to customer schedule/commitments when material does not support the original contract date
- Lead customer Bid & Proposal activities with on-time and accurate submission; including internal reviews for strategic opportunities with Leadership prior to submission
- Partner with Operations such as Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, Production Control and Manufacturing to ensure priorities, issues and actions are resolved in a timely manner
- Review customer scorecards, feedback and complaints to drive continuous improvement activities related to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction
- Lead excess/aging inventory analysis and action with the customers to ensure effective Working Capital
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent customer service and leadership
- Proficient at multitasking and prioritization
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to present issues in a factual and succinct manner, internally and externally
- High energy and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident decision-maker and results oriented
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Spartronics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled 41 CFR 60-1.4