HR Internship [Remote, UNPAID]
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings and recruitment.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship. The opportunity is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks and is a telecommute role, however we do have a dedicated manager who supervises the position, offering daily contact via email or video chat (if needed), monthly 101 sessions and catch up calls with team members.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.