Certified Paralegal: Boston
Our Boston office seeks a full-time Certified Paralegal with at least 3 years’ (minimum) experience to assist multiple Attorneys specializing in Medical Malpractice.
The ideal candidate must possess critical and analytical thinking skills, be well-organized, demonstrate an ability to multi‑task and work independently, and be detail oriented.
Only candidates with a Paralegal Certificate should apply.
- 3 Years’ (minimum) Experience
- Organizing Pleadings
- Assisting with and Managing Discovery
- Drafting Chronologies
- Processing Authorizations
- Completing Deposition Summaries
- Corresponding and Interfacing with Clients and Court Clerks
- Gathering Data and Information
- Paralegal Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate Required
- Excellent Academic Record
- Strong Research and Writing Skills
- Experience Using Document Management for Saving and Locating Files
- Proficiency with E-Filing and Navigating Court Websites
- Proficiency in PDF Software, Particularly Nuance Power PDF
- Ability to Add Bates-Stamping, Combine Files, Separate Files, and Edit PDFs
- Ability to use West Case Notebook Effectively, and to Work Efficiently, Particularly for Facts, Characters, Transcripts, Exhibits, Research Issues, etc.
Morrison Mahoney LLP is an AV-rated law firm with 10 offices in the northeast and is expanding its offices. Members of our team enjoy opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits, competitive salary, a collegial and collaborative work environment, and for certain positions, flexibility for hybrid work arrangements. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees, not limited to, but including:
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 8 Sick Days
- 2 Personal Days
Our Firm is located in the Seaport District, only a five-minute walk from South Station! We work hard, but are appreciated ~ enjoying annual Firm Events, such as staff appreciation day, occasional departmental luncheons, and events to celebrate career milestones.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary requirements.
Annual Salary: $55,000.00
Morrison Mahoney LLP is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification, as protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.