Infant and Toddler Teachers - MIT Technology Children's Center at Lincoln Laboratory - Lexington, MA
MIT is seeking experienced, full-time Teachers at Technology Children's Center at Lincoln Laboratory!
The MIT centers offer competitive teacher salaries - ranging from $19.00-$23.00 per hour (based on education and experience)
Developed in the spirit of MIT, the childcare centers are dynamic, nurturing, inclusive environments where children participate in experiences promoting invention and discovery. All MIT childcare centers are NAEYC accredited and enjoy spacious, state-of-the-art facilities, each with its own thoughtfully designed playground.
As an early childhood educator at MIT, you will be an integral part of fostering an environment that supports the many developmental milestones of a child’s early years. You'll collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals, develop an emergent curriculum designed to inspire and foster growth, partner with families, and nurture your own development and career growth through unlimited learning opportunities!
MIT’s Childcare Centers Provide Top-Tier Salaries and Superior Benefits:
· Supportive environment with room to grow your career
· All tuition & fees covered for Child Development Associate (CDA) training, Associate, or Bachelor’s degree
· Tuition assistance for master’s degree and other courses
· Potential anniversary and degree completion bonus
· Student loan repayment advising
· 50% discount on childcare for children enrolled at MIT TCC or Bright Horizons childcare centers
· Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
· Disability and life insurance
· Paid vacation, sick time, and 14 holidays
· 401(k) with employer match
· Back-up child care and adult/elder care
· Parking options available
· Generous employee referral bonus program …and much, much more!
We are looking for full-time Teachers with the following qualifications:
· CDA, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree (or working toward achieving) in Early Childhood Education or related field
· Experience with infants, toddlers, and/or preschoolers and commitment to nurturing their development
· Meet Massachusetts state licensing requirements for EEC professional qualifications
· Be at least 18 years of age, with a high school diploma/GED
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and boosted to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols at this location
APPLY TODAY! We’d love to talk to you about career opportunities at MIT’s Childcare Centers!
Compensation Range: $19.00 - $23.00 / per hour