Total Rewards Analyst Intern
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a P&C Total Rewards Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on projects within the Global Total Rewards team.
- Learn Global Rewards practices and requirements and contribute to projects in Benefits, Compensation, and related areas.
- Assist in improving benefit processes with a focus on optimization and employee experience
- Work on projects related to global time off practices, internal employee communications, wellness, and more.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, or related field
- Self-starter who is resourceful and eager to learn
- Experience working in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to commit to a 10-12 week internship
- Some coursework, project, or work experience in Project Management and Communications
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!