Technical Support Analyst Intern (Phoenix)
Through hands-on experience as well as observational and mentorship activities, the IT Intern will have the opportunity to learn about several aspects of Information Technology, Biotechnology and working in a real business environment.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide support services to Exact Sciences employees; primarily in the Madison locations, but remote support for geographically diverse employees.
include but are not limited to the following:
- Support services management (customer service best practices, ticket escalation/de-escalation procedures, wide-scale communication practices, etc.).
- User account administration (Provisioning / de-provisioning, account permissions & auditing, and troubleshooting in a Microsoft Active Directory integrated environment).
- Client PC administration (enterprise level imaging, software deployment, patching, reporting, troubleshooting, and configuration tools & best practices, etc.).
- Act as a problem solver to drive successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Establish positive working relationships with team members, vendors and IT customers.
- Friendly and positive demeanor with a desire to demonstrate the high standards of customer service.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Scheduling requirements:
- Ability to work a designated schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Physical requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds for approximately 5% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work seated for approximately 50% of a typical working day. Ability to work standing for approximately 50% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
- Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
- Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
- Ability to comply with any applicable personal protective equipment requirements.
- Travel Requirements:
- Ability and means to travel between Madison locations (optional).
- Actively pursuing educational advancement through a secondary or post-secondary institution.
- Appetite to learn; general business acumen.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.