Therapist/Social Worker- Kaiser Wrap
Are you ready to be part of a team with a mission to improve the lives of children and their families? We are looking for a dedicated Therapist/ Social Worker for our Kaiser Wraparound Program in San Jose to ensure children and families receive culturally responsive mental health services.
We are now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!
As a Therapist/Social Worker, you will provide individual and family therapy, as well as case management services almost exclusively in the community: in families' homes, schools, and other community locations. Your primary role is to ensure that all parties are working together towards stability for the youth and family – and with limited documentation requirements, you will have more time to focus on providing much needed services for your clients.
ABOUT KAISER WRAPAROUND
Seneca Family of Agencies has been a leading Wraparound provider in California for over 20 years, and our success in enhancing youth safety, permanency, and well-being has garnered the attention of healthcare networks such as Kaiser Permanente. We are excited to introduce a partnership between Kaiser and Seneca, where children and families can now access Seneca’s wraparound services through Kaiser’s network.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Meet with clients and caregivers on a weekly basis to further treatment goals and provide psychoeducation, coordinate care between providers etc.
- Develop Child and Family teams made up of natural supports for the purpose of treatment planning and sustainable support.
- Facilitate Child and Family team meetings that maintain compliance to the Core Practice Model.
- Cultivate and maintain engagement and alignment with community members, Kaiser partners and other providers.
- Coordinate and implement overall treatment and services for assigned clients.
- Provide assistance in case planning and consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Identify family engagement needs for each youth and family as needed and work with Wraparound team members to build connections for family.
- Intervene with the clients’ behavior management programs as needed.
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in 24 hours on call support line system.
- Participate in individual and/or group supervision.
- Function as team clinical leader for respective caseload, and uphold the principles of the wraparound program.
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, or social work required.
- Must be eligible to register with the BBS (ASW, AMFT, or APCC)
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care preferred
- Competency to work with a diverse cultural background population
- Good organizational and writing skills
- Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy.
- TB test clearance and fingerprinting clearance.
- Bilingual Spanish abilities preferred.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster required.
- Monday -Friday.
- Willing to respond to crisis situations and be part of a rotating emergency pager system.
- Flexible schedule required, with the ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Starting at $80,000 - $94,000 annually. Actual salary dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualification
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- A $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-Paid Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
- Seneca supports clinicians toward licensure and beyond.
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts.
- Expenses such as outside training or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend.
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Probation Social Worker, Probation, Katie A Programs, Katie A Services, Placement, Case Coordinator, Case Manager, Placement, Placement Social Worker, Corrections Social Worker
Please apply directly through our website by clicking here!