Junior Civil Engineer
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Full-time: Junior Civil Engineer
We are actively seeking a civil engineer to join our firm located in Westchester County, New York. In business for over 37 years, Site Design Consultants is a highly regarded and trusted leader in the world of civil engineering. Situated in Yorktown Heights, we have a client base that extends beyond Westchester to Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, and Fairfield Counties. Our projects consist of civil engineering for all aspects of commercial and residential land development projects, as well as industrial, sports, schools, and other site development types. Our firm welcomes self-starters and encourages every employee the opportunity for advancement, in an environment where they can learn, grow, and thrive. This culture enables our employees to become an integral part of our Company and to develop relationships and a reputation with our clients.
The engineer will be trained and expected to achieve his/her main responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the design and management of all aspects of site engineering developing detailed and specific plans, stormwater design, land planning, report writing, and permit processing. The engineer will be expected to develop skills for public presentations. The position includes some field work, project inspections and reporting, and site meetings with approving agencies. The applicant should have an interest in obtaining their Professional Engineer's license.
· Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
· Dependable, motivated and detail-oriented
· Excellent organizational and time management abilities
· Demonstrated teamwork capabilities, enjoys working on team projects
· Self-disciplined, professional, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or in progress
What we offer:
· Additional specialized education and training, individual development for skill enhancement
· Comprehensive employer-paid health insurance plan
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Annual company bonus