Entry Level Water Engineer - Middletown
We are looking for dedicated, creative, and energetic candidates interested in tackling challenges and developing sustainable solutions to address water issues. Collaborating with our experienced water professionals, you will support and drive the development of projects, interact, and work with clients, and develop your technical capabilities.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, theories, and practices related to water/wastewater/stormwater
- Excellent communication skills and technical aptitude
- Evaluate, plan, design and support management of projects for water/wastewater/ stormwater treatment and conveyance (pipelines, treatment and pumping facilities).
- Support project management efforts, such as managing project task scopes, budgets, and client deliverables
- Assess, develop, and support management of sustainability and resilience projects.
- Exercises judgment on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives
- Perform fieldwork activities such as site visits, construction inspection, sampling, water quality analyses, asset inventory, flow monitoring set-up and monitoring, technology evaluations, and plant operations information, process troubleshooting and optimization.
- Support Asset Management projects performing data analytics, operational and organizational assessments, condition assessments and overall performance evaluations of water/wastewater/stormwater facilities
- Preparation of reports, presentations, and other audio-visual materials, and participate in client meetings.
- Use digital tools to enhance customer experience, team and client collaboration, and project delivery including configuration and deployment of SharePoint, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Power BI, and Augmented Reality, as well as designing and managing databases and cloud-based computing services
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (or a closely related engineering discipline).
- EIT certification or ability to obtain EIT within one year of hire
- Driver’s License
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior work/internship experience at a design or consulting engineering firm or municipal work environment.
- Familiarity/ experience with CAD, AutoCAD, Revit, BIM
In accordance with Colorado, New Your City, and Connecticut Equal Pay Transparency Rules:
Arcadis offers benefits for full time positions. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage along with a 401K plan, STD and LTD, and Life Insurance as well as some additional optional benefits.
Full time positions also come with annual PTO days and at certain levels a bonus program may apply.
The Salary range for this role is $49,000 - $79,000. Other locations will vary in salary range.
Why Become an Arcadian?