Software Engineer/Machine Learning
Novateur Research Solutions is looking for entry, mid, and senior level software and research engineers with strong software and algorithm development skills. The successful candidate will be working with a small team of researchers and developers in supporting research and development in the areas of machine learning and computer vision.
- Work with researchers and implement machine learning and computer vision algorithms to solve real-world problems.
- Perform software optimization and testing of machine learning and computer vision algorithms for real-time applications.
- Bachelors in computer science, software engineering, engineering, physics, applied mathematics or a related field.
- Must be proficient in Python in Windows and Linux environment.
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to write well-documented and manageable code using best software engineering practices.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Passion for working on cutting-edge technologies.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of latest computer vision, image processing and deep learning technologies.
- Experience with machine learning libraries, such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, and NumPy.
Novateur offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, 401(k) with generous employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, and company paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time