Facilities Service Representative-Boston, MA
IT’S TIME TO GROW YOUR CAREER!
ABOUT CHEMSEARCH FE
Chemsearch FE is a facility resource management company with over 100 years of experience. We are an industry leading provider of specialty maintenance solutions within commercial facilities. As the fastest growing business division of NCH Corporation, FE is committed to standing by our clients to optimize building resources, efficiencies and convey a corporate message that the environment matters.
We meet the unique needs of those who are responsible for the operation of commercial facilities through water conservation, energy savings, and reducing waste.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
An eagerness to learn…
A strong ability to self-manage...
A passion for working with people and solving problems…
Chemsearch FE offers a career destination for talented, passionate and results-driven people who seek the innovation and growth opportunity that we provide. We don’t offer jobs….we solidify careers, as proven by the thousands of associates worldwide with an average tenure of 13 years.
YEAR ONE EXPECTATIONS:
- Assume a full-time role of water treatment apprentice learning our product line, equipment offerings, services, and sales process.
- Attend virtual and classroom training sessions
- Assist in auditing current water treatment systems
- Job shadow award level water treatment representatives
- Work closely with our H2O Solutions technical team (i.e. Equipment Manager, Brand Manager, and Key Account Managers).
- Spend time at our world class lab learning our research and development process
- Develop relationships with current vendors and solidify those ongoing partnerships
- Assume a full-time role as a commercial facilities water treatment technician. Servicing existing water treatment accounts through testing, diagnostics, and electronic servicing reporting.
- Provide comprehensive system water analysis, verify operation of equipment and make appropriate adjustments.
- Determine overall system performance by sampling, testing, troubleshooting, and taking corrective actions
- Foster and maintain relationships with key accounts while assisting in territory transitioning
- Serve as technical support for sales teams within assigned product lines
- Obtain pesticide applicator licensing as required by state
- Continue with ongoing training and personal development (i.e. attend or complete industry relevant seminars or training opportunities)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED):
- Trade school or college education (i.e. mechanical, HVAC, engineering, etc.)
- Facility engineering or property maintenance
- Water treatment
- Mechanical contractor
- Installation, maintenance, or repair work on:
- Boilers, cooling towers, HVAC, plumbing, or commercial piping
HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Aptitude to learn equipment service and other technical information
- Proven track record in managing time autonomously
- 75% or more travel requirement
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient with smart technology
- This position requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting
- Work is conducted both indoors and outdoors, with varying environmental conditions
- MUST be in good physical ability—the job requires frequent walking to and from worksite.
- Required work activities include, but are not limited to, climbing and descending stairs and ladders (from 10’ to 30’ in height), sometimes while carrying items
- Occasionally move drums of chemicals weighing up to 65 pounds
- Be able to wear protective gear for the face, ears and hands
- Company culture recognizing results while embracing work-life balance
- Discover your strengths and provide advancement opportunities to those who prove successful
- Competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits & 401(k) plan
Our Facilities Service Representative is an entry-level, customer-facing role that assumes the responsibility for maintaining the equipment and services and the relationship within Chemsearch FE’s corporate accounts. A person who proves successful in this role will be considered for advancement opportunities. Join the Chemsearch FE team and start your career today!