Reliability Programming Intern
Introduction – Job Mission
The Reliability and Programming internship will work on a project to program a new reliability growth model and put the algorithms into a usable format. They will work side by side with the reliability team to design and implement the best method to do this.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
· Work with Senior Reliability engineers to program an existing reliability growth model for dashboard automation
· Work with project teams to find the best methods for graphically representation and visualization complicated growth models
· Documents work results
· You will have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
Education and Experience
Studying towards a Masters or PhD degree in Science or engineering departments such as Materials Science, Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry.
· Required technical skills, knowledge and abilities:
o Programing skills: VBA, R, Matlab, Python, or C#++, for example.
o Knowledge of Crow-AMSAA preferred
o Strong logical reasoning
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of clearly explaining technical issues and ideas to peers and management.
o Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems and solutions through written and/or graphical formats.
o Proficient in MS Office Applications specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
o Can work effectively under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
· Can learn and apply new information or skills.
· Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
· Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
· Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
· Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
· Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
· Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
· Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
· Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
· Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.