STUDENT ANALYST - STUDENT ASSISTANT-R&D - ADVANCED INSPECTION SYSTEMS
Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- The Advanced Inspection Systems (AIS) section has an opportunity for a student intern to join and grow with our team.
- Applying Theory to Practice: Apply your passion for machine learning integrating data science and statistics with computer vision and deep learning algorithms to solve challenges from deep sea to deep space, providing data analysis and automation for several industries.
- Work with small teams to develop data analysis systems and software using machine learning, computer vision, neural networks, and/or deep learning to analyze, detect and fingerprint chemicals for molecular science and intelligent inspection projects.
- Development is typically in Python, C#, C/C++ on MS Windows operating systems. Interest in understanding formal secure software development process and best practices applies.
- Co-op or year-Round Internship available for student local to San Antonio.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Work independently on small teams developing data science software for molecular science and intelligent inspection applications.
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on software design and code reviews.
- Develop software and test scripts that aid in application integration, verification, and validation testing phases.
- Contribute to technical reports explaining developed solutions.
- To read more on the cool and unique work associated with this position, visit the following: