Marketing Summer Internship- Boston, MA
About the job
The Red Hat North American Channel Marketing team is looking for a Channel Marketing Intern to join us in Boston, MA. In this role, you will manage special projects related to customer research, data analysis, and lead generating programs to increase customer engagement and help us enrich and grow our sales pipeline. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to gain a thorough understanding of and assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns and sales enablement tactics.
This role is part of Red Hat's 2023 Summer Intern program, which begins in early May and lasts 11 weeks.
What you will do
- Research and analyze the performance of existing engagement efforts and provide recommendations for optimization while working closely with the Marketing Operations team
- Develop or refresh existing regional cross-sell and up-sell campaigns, considering optimization recommendations, new content and assets, and enterprise-specific messaging
- Assist with internal communications for corporate events, campaigns, sales tools, and training
- Support program delivery for second-half marketing events, supporting the Sales regions across North America
- Support program fulfillment for marketing events across the Channel Marketing team
What you will bring
- Positive attitude and a good work ethic
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Solid writing skills to produce promotional messaging and email copy
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and creativity
- 6+ months of practical marketing experience in a full-time job, internship, co-op, etc.
- Undergraduate business student, preferably in the marketing field
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program at an accredited university or have graduated no sooner than December 2022; preferable graduation date in May 2023
- Ability to work full-time May-August
Share on your newsfeed
About Red HatRed Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Red Hat
Red Hat’s culture is built on the open source principles of transparency, collaboration, and inclusion, where the best ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. When this is realized, it empowers people from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to come together to share ideas, challenge the status quo, and drive innovation. Our aspiration is that everyone experiences this culture with equal opportunity and access, and that all voices are not only heard but also celebrated. We hope you will join our celebration, and we welcome and encourage applicants from all the beautiful dimensions of diversity that compose our global village.
Read our complete Statement of Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
COVID-19 Community Standards
Being a Red Hatter means caring for one another and taking steps to protect our colleagues, customers, partners, and communities, even as personal risk tolerances and country regulations vary.
Red Hat continues to support vaccination against COVID-19 as one of the best steps we can take to contribute toward ending the pandemic and to keeping one another, our customers and partners, and our communities safe. Globally, our approach is to comply with vaccination or testing requirements in countries with them.
Read Our COVID-19 Community Standards
Equal Opportunity Policy (EEO)
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.